Home » Blog » What is Corrugated Packaging – All You Need to Know
What is Corrugated Packaging – All You Need to Know
Posted January 13, 2023
Boxes are an essential part of your products, and it helps you make things more attractive. It also allows your product to look unique, different, and whatnot. That is why you may use several box types for retailing or wholesale. But what if the main purpose is to protect your product?
So, we have all the information you need about corrugated, its uses, and its benefits. This article will add a lot of new to your packaging dictionary and knowledge. So, let’s go!
What is Corrugated Packaging?
Corrugated packaging is a packaging box made from thick paper and offers cost-effective yet strong results. It is made of paper pulp. This box type works well because its 3 or more sheets protect packed products from damage. You can use it for moving objects if you want more strength and protection for them.
Why Use Corrugated Boxes?
Now, your corrugated boxes can make your customers happy with the amazing features it carries. So, here are some reasons you need to give them a try. First, here is all you need to know about what is a corrugated cardboard box.
Different Uses and Industries
Now, when we see the international market, these boxes offer many uses. For instance, you can use them for:
Corrugated Boxes Uses and Industries
|Work for smaller objects
||Using corrugated for smaller products is possible
|Custom for bigger objects
||Such boxes are fully customizable, which makes them a great choice they also suit bigger objects with more weight
|Less shipping fee
||These boxes also do not need heavy fees when shipping, which makes them a cost-effective solution
|Easy to assemble
||You can make them easy to assemble, making them a great choice for many uses.
||Stackability of this type makes them easy to store for use
|Moving your products
||Try them out when shipping products or goods; they perfectly suit such needs.
||You can use corrugated boxes to work for multiple industries.
- These boxes can be used as mailers for smaller objects if you want to deliver something.
- One benefit that these can offer is that they can be customized too.
- Now, you need the strength to carry bigger objects for your needs. So, one of their qualities is that they can carry a lot.
- Such boxes are easy to assemble, making them a great option for better results.
- Now, these boxes may not need a lot of shipping fees. You do not have to spend heavily on shipping.
- Using these boxes allows you stackability to reduce space consumption issues.
- You can use them for moving your products from one place to another. Customers can use them for clothing, books, and types of equipment.
- Its uses apply to the healthcare industry, electronics, other shipments, and textiles.
- Also, you can use it for the automobile industry, cargo, and retail shipping needs.
So, corrugated boxes work in all these departments making things easy and better for your customers. Plus, you should try out add-ons that enhance their ability to serve. Some top add-ons for them would be inserts, cushioning, and decoration add-ons.
Impressive Benefits That Make Them Superb
Corrugated boxes successfully make things easy for you in transport and beyond. So, here are some features that make them stand apart from many other box types in the packaging world:
- Your box carries a lot of strength that would help your product with better protection.
- You can try double-walled boxes that are stronger and more secure to try.
- The exterior is important, but a box’s overall space can transform your results.
- At the same time, its durability plays a special role in making your packaging better. And corrugated boxes are famous for the strength they carry.
- Their transportation as an empty box is not difficult either. You can ship them flat, which helps you save outer space for transportation.
- These boxes are also commonly famous for their reusability without any recycling or wastage. Also, they offer lightweight packaging that enhances your results.
- They also offer a variety of sizes as they can be customized to your customers’ needs.
- Corrugated boxes are a great choice for moving products or goods.
Types of Corrugated Boxes
When it comes to technical things in boxes, there are two ways to explain them: the easy and the hard. So, when for a commoner, here are some types they can understand:
- These can be mailer boxes.
- Then there are flat boxes with less depth and great for books, apparel, and smaller objects.
- Another type of corrugated box is the banker box which is famous for its special strength. They carry a size that resembles a file folder, and maybe that is where they get their name from.
- You can try Kraft boxes in this category. They have a single brown color on the exterior.
- Also, you can see small moving corrugated boxes that work for certain needs.
Now, the technical part for technical souls is out there.
Here are some famous corrugated boxes types from this perspective:
- Single walled boxes
- Single-wall corrugated box
- Triple wallboard
- Double wallboard
- Type A Flute, which offers great ability to conserve any product packed.
- Type B flute helps you avoid any chances of punctures.
- Type C Flute is a perfect choice for more fragile products.
- Type E Flute allows you the great ability for you to add printing to your boxes.
- Type F Flute is great for their thinness and is lightweight too.
Your Corrugated Strength Gateway
Now you know what corrugated packaging is. We offer you the corrugated packaging solutions available in any US state. Our services can ensure successful retailing and wholesale, which allows you amazing control over your packaging results.